Aluminum construction has many advantages over its wood predecessorVarious textures and colors give you an endless array of options and finishes. For completely seamless integration, veneers can also be added to match the existing exterior of your house, e.g., brick, stucco, siding.
- 200% stronger than traditional stick built construction
- Materials cost and construction is a fraction of the cost.
- Resistance to natural weathering
- No maintenance with the exception of occasional cleaning
- Impervious to boring and nesting insects
- Wood construction is subject to fire damage and termites
- No refinishing every 2 – 3 years common with exterior paints and stains
- No splitters, rusting nails, warping, bowing and rotting common with traditional wood
- In addition, warranties are available which is never the case with traditional construction
- Aluminum is also superior to steel in that fact that corrosion and rust are not common
All of these benefits, the durability and overall lack of maintenance involved makes Factory Direct Remodeling of Atlanta #1 in patio cover, pergola, under decking, sun room and screen room additions. While wood is not the most favorable choice for construction, we do have solutions for building with wood. In these cases, we use only the highest quality treated wood with a special patented finish that will last for years to come. At Factory Direct Remodeling of Atlanta, we use only the best material.